Sonic Xtreme World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's profile (my main character)

3 posters

Go down

Grey's profile (my main character) Empty Grey''s profile (my main character)

Post  Rythm Dragon Fri May 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Name: Grey the Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Looks: Grey's profile (my main character) 99606481 Grey's profile (my main character) Mehmehmehmeh

Personality: Klutz, Funny, Not evil and very determined when put to a task.

Powers: Not knowing most of his guardian abilities, instead he copes with small illusions and the same psychic abilities that Silver the Hedgehog has. Is a master of weaponry.

Team: Team Spear

Story:

His life began with the guardian hedgehogs of the chaos unity. These tribal peoples were great and powerfull almost godlike beings, who protected the spirits of the chaos emeralds and anything related to them. Their power of chaos manipulation exceeded the echidnas and even their technology was more advanced. They however did not use robotic appendages like so many others. Supposedly, there was a prophecy of their world crumbling, of their race being destroyed from within, and it came in the form of Finitevus and his powers of negative chaos energy. He drove them away, and slaughtered those who proved to be pure. He told them that they were demons of the land, although this was not true for they were the guardians of the very existance of chaos emeralds.

On their destruction, some managed to get away, including Grey's mother, the leader of the guardian hedgehogs or CEH. Before her death she threw her child from angel island to be free from the evils of their home world. Grey was transported to an echidna tribe afterwards, who, even though the elders protested another race to be taken in, raised Grey as one of their own.

During Grey's time with the echidnas, he learned many things. He learned combat from fist to weaponry, and learned how to fashion poisonous darts. Grey had some great power of his own, including his ability to use psychic tactics in combat. He could also do mini-illusions that entertained the smaller kids there. He was frowned upon by the leaders. One day he decided to hang around the elder tent when he heard about his past from inside. He was insulted by the elders as being a demonic addition to the tribe and an outsider. In pain, he ran from them.

He ran from the camp just as the air raids began, and Eggman decided to bomb the tribe for their precious gem the Eye. His foster mother and his friends began to run out, but a bomb hit them and they perished easily. The only trace was the Eye itself, which had been worn by his foster mother, which Grey took as a sign of respect for his mother and his friends.

Traveling to the city Grey became a street urchin of no money and a mischevious one. He hid all of his sorrow in theivery and pranks. He was known as the bad seed and he tried to make it true. Grey was even known to make fools out of the govenors of the city! Grey lives inside of an abandoned house....where he is constantly moving stolen stuff in.

Last edited by Rythm Dragon on Sat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rythm Dragon
Rythm Dragon

Back to top Go down

Grey's profile (my main character) Empty Re: Grey's profile (my main character)

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Sat May 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Your profile is good but to get approved you need to pick a team
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Rythm Dragon Sat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Fixed! Sorry about that. I forgot.
Rythm Dragon
Rythm Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Sun May 24, 2009 8:32 pm

APPROVED!

Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 am

APPROVED
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down