Sonic Xtreme World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Untold Story of Blaze

2 posters

Go down

The Untold Story of Blaze Empty The Untold Story of Blaze

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:09 am

My name is Blaze,people know im the hedgehog of Fire,but what most people dont know is i never wanted 2 b. Heres my story,my story is similar 2 Thunder's story but different. B4 Staz bcame Thunder...i was just a regular hedgehog and was named Nova and had no family or friends.......i was alone. Then a storm came,the same storm that gave Staz the power of Thunder, i was whisked away 2 a different place. I landed on a island of fire,and someone appeared 2 me calling himself the Guardian of Fire gave me the gift of being a elemental hedgehog. I tried 2 tell him i wasnt interested but he said i was the chosen one,and he was right. A prophecy bout a hedgehog coming from a storm and it was me......so he then changed my fur pure red and gave me the name Blaze. He then told me i am the new guardian of fire. Then i made new friends one of them was the hedgehog of water named Hydro the guradian of water and Thunder the hedgehog and the new guradian of thunder. Then i made the new friends Shadow and Sonic,the ledgendary hedgehogs that saved the world so many times. Thats my story.
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

The Untold Story of Blaze Empty Re: The Untold Story of Blaze

Post  Ashe the hedgehog Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 am

You had a past that was filled with troubles... but you have friends now and you're the guardian of fire! i think he was right, you are the chosen guardian of fire!!
Ashe the hedgehog
Ashe the hedgehog
Team Peace member

Location : Hugging Shadow!!!!!!!!!! and with team peace on Tuesdays

Back to top Go down