Sonic Xtreme World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nano chips vs Beta chips (one confused tails)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nano chips vs Beta chips (one confused tails) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nano chips vs Beta chips (one confused tails)

Post  Tails Prower Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 am

The foot hold turned into a device similar to a scooter, but the handles had a strange button on each side and the back of the 'scooter' was attached to the X-Tornado. Aside from that, the sides of the plane sprouted two missle launchers. Tails strapped a protector on his head.
''Okay, press the blue button to fire, and the red to reload.'' He commented fast as the planes were real close and were now firing.
''GO!''
Tails Prower
Tails Prower

Back to top Go down

Nano chips vs Beta chips (one confused tails) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nano chips vs Beta chips (one confused tails)

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Hydro: Alright but I guess we need a little more unit power, Angelo and Diablo I need you

[calls angelo and Diablo and they're besides each side of the X-tornado]

Hydro: You guys get ready for battle

Angelo: You got it

Diablo: you bet
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 am

Blaze:(on his Island of Fire and looks up to see the X-Tornado in danger)looks like tails is in trouble.SUMMONING FLAME DRAGON!!!(summons the flame dragon and rides him up to the X-Tornado)
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am

Angelo: Hey isn't that Blaze's Aura dragon?

Diablo: Hey ya it is I guess Blaze saw the X-tornado, Hey Aura dragon tell Blaze we are here
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 am

Blaze:i knew it.....ok....ANGEL AND DEVIL SUMMONING!!!!(he summons Harp and Dusk,his angel and devil)

Harp:Allow me 2 help

Dusk:Have no fear...DUSK is here
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tails Prower Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Tails looked out from the side of the ship to see a flame and three people. He was a little shocked but then smiled.
''Cool! So they're gonna help? Alright then, let's battle these robots!''
He pressed a button as the robots began firing at them. Two missles came from the tornado and shot towards the planes fast. Two planes were hit down, but the other planes came still.
Tails Prower
Tails Prower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Blaze:Lets go guys!!!!BLAST BURN!!!!!(destroys 5 robots)

Harp:Celestial Arrow!!!!!!(shoots the arrow and kills 10 robots)

Dusk:Now its time for CRIMSON MIST!!!!!!(the mist infects the robots and destroys half of them)

Blaze:Time for the final attack.

All 3:BLAZING CRIMSON ARROW BARRAGE!!!!!!!!!(Blaze uses Blast burn and shoots it at Harp.Harp uses his Celestial Arrow and shoots it and the blast burn towards Dusk.Dusk grabs it and throws it with his Crimson mist attack and kills the remaining robots)
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic_the_Hedgehog Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 pm

A blue blur speeds down the road and looks up. Sonic grinned as he saw the familiar X-Tornado and then saw a bunch of Eggman airplanes. One by one they went down. Sonic blinked in some surprise and quickened his pace to go off a ramp and flip onto one of the wings of the plane.
''Hey Tails!'' He said balancing on the airplane like it was nothing.

ooc: I'm back from the dead ><
Sonic_the_Hedgehog
Sonic_the_Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Tails Prower Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Tails looked over fast to the other wing and smiled, waving happily.

''Hi Sonic! We were just fighting the Eggman airplanes!''

There came a low rumbling sound that shook the plane. Tails blinked and looked to a cloud near them. There was red lights coming from it. The sound of airplanes coming filled the air. More Eggman airplanes were coming, and there were thousands of them. At the end of them was one huge airplane that was obviously a boss.

''Woah.....''
Tails Prower
Tails Prower

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 am

Hydro: Alright then my turn

[Presses a button and shoots a couple of robots]

Hydro: Angelo, your up

Angelo: I shall and I will, Feather Blast!

[Shoots a big feather with power destroyed 3 airplanes]

Hydro: Diablo, ready

Diablo: I was born ready, Fire Blast

[Shoots a wave of fire and destroyed 5 airplanes]

Hydro: Good job
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:22 am

Blaze:Nice hold on guys we need Shades help....ANTI SUMMONING!!!!(brings forth Shade)

Shade:U need my dont u??? No surpirse.DARKNESS NIGHTMARE!!!!(makes it dark and only the heroes can see and the robots see things created from nightmares.)That will take care of them for now.
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

Hydro: Good idea, I'll need Antio

[Summons Antio]

Antio: Hydro, you know I'm not used to planes!

Hydro: Go with it, just help us

Antio: Alright sheesh, Anti clone war!

[Antio goes in front of the X-tornado, then jumps, then makes 1,000, clones and all of them attacks each plane]
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 am

Blaze:Still not good enough.(yells to hydro)Hydro use your Nobody!!!!!NOBODY SUMMONING:#13(Blaze's nobody Axel comes out)

Axel:Whats up Blaze??

Blaze:Need your help to destory those things

Axel:(pulls out his chakrams)Easy!!!!(Throws both of them and they hit most of them)Hows that??
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:15 am

Hydro: Alright then, Hydrosis Summoning!

[Summons Hydrosis]

Hydrosis: Hydro, you need something

Hydro: Help Antio, and Axel

Hydrosis: Ok, Angelo I need your help to attack

Angelo: Ok

[Angelo carries Hydrosis and flies to the battlefield and starts slashing every airplanes using his Sitar]

Hydro: But lets don't forget to get Dawn to the party, Dawn Summoning!

[Summons Dawn]

Dawn: Hydro you need help from me?

Hydro: Yes Dawn where under attack

Dawn: Ok I'll help, Diablo, I need you to bring there

Diablo: Ok

[Carries Dawn to the battlefield, and she takes out her Nobodies Hammer]

Dawn: Vanishing Smash!

[Thr Hammer gets bigger and she startes destroying the planes]
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 am

Blaze:Tight
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tails Prower Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Tails smirked as a whole bunch of robots were falling and exploding. He then noticed robot airplanes being made from the boss airplane.

''Hey, is it just me, or is there a whole bunch of guys coming from there? You guys think we could get in there somehow?'' Tails started pushing buttons that destroyed three robots ahead.

''This radar will show the entrance. It's on the robot's head. If we can get through the turrets guarding the head, we can get in.'' Tails turned to Sonic.

''Wanna help?''
Tails Prower
Tails Prower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic_the_Hedgehog Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Sonic grinned.
''Sure! I'll handle the turrets so we can get in.'' Sonic took off fast and leaped off the plane at the robots. He bounced off the robots with his spikes, using them like steps to get to the boss. He then sped off one, flipped and smashed one turret. Flying off he destroyed all the turrets in a time of 20 seconds. Stopping on the head, he smirked as he made a hole in the robot's head to get in.
''The way's clear!'' he yelled before jumping in.
Sonic_the_Hedgehog
Sonic_the_Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Fri May 01, 2009 12:39 am

Hydro: Nice shot Sonic, Guys get in
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic_the_Hedgehog Sat May 02, 2009 10:25 am

Sonic poked his head out from the hole for a second.
''And hurry! There's robots everywhere down here!'' He yelled before going back to fighting the robots inside.
Sonic_the_Hedgehog
Sonic_the_Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 am

Hydro: Angelo and Hydrosis, help Sonic

Angelo: Ok

Hydrosis: You got it
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Sun May 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Blaze:Axel!!!

Axel:Got it,help sonic.
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Sun May 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Hydro: Tails, lets go in
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tails Prower Fri May 08, 2009 6:49 pm

''Sure Hydro! X-Tornado swift landing!'' Tails said as the tornado then zoomed down on the enemy plane and stuck to the surface as Tails slid off.

Tails jumped into the hole Sonic made and got to beating up robots.
Tails Prower
Tails Prower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze the Hedgehog Sat May 09, 2009 4:48 am

Blaze:so how many are left??
Blaze the Hedgehog
Blaze the Hedgehog
Team Shadow member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic_the_Hedgehog Sun May 10, 2009 9:37 am

Sonic was beating up a whole lot of robots with his homing attack. He moved like a blue blaze as he destroyed thirty.
''There's no end to them! They keep regenerating from that big robot over there! That robot seems to be making more of them every time we destroy them!'' Sonic yelled as he homing attacked more robots.
Sonic_the_Hedgehog
Sonic_the_Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next