Sonic Xtreme World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Truth : Picking Berries

3 posters

Go down

Forest of Truth : Picking Berries Empty Forest of Truth : Picking Berries

Post  Bunnie Rabbot Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Bunnie Rabbot ran down the forest using jets on her feet to glide swiftly through the trees. Her eyes were wide open, and she curved around a huge oak that appeared randomly in front of her.
Using extremely important flight physics, and even steering with her head, she propelled through with such grace and speed Sonic would be proud.
''Ah think I see it Sally....'' She said through a communicator implanted in her arm.
''KSSH Okay, now you just need to hit it.''
There was a black shape rushing through the air as well. An Eggman robot, clearly identifiable. Bunnie had her sights on it and aimed her two new laser pistols at it.
''3......'' She locked on. ''2.......'' She lined it up. ''1.....'' She blinked.
''GO!''
She shot the robot so well it blasted to smithereens before her eyes. A cry of victory came from the communicator as Bunnie stopped her flight and settled on the ground.
''That's the eighth one this mourning. Feels like picking black berries with my friends.'' She sighed and laid against a tree, head down as she closed her eyes and began to snooze off.
Meanwhile another robot was coming from behind. It reached towards Bunnie and was just about to grab the slim bunny when.
CRASH!
''9th.'' Bunnie whispered as the robot was cracked in half by her fist and died easily.

ooc:did I write too much?
Bunnie Rabbot
Bunnie Rabbot

Back to top Go down

Forest of Truth : Picking Berries Empty Re: Forest of Truth : Picking Berries

Post  Hydro the hedgehog Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:46 am

(So this is how it started?)

(P.S I'm Team Peace's Leader)
Hydro the hedgehog
Hydro the hedgehog
Team Leader-Team Peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder The Hedgehog Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 am

[im closing this thread untl Bunny has a team and is approved]

[Im the creator of this site]

[also Bunny no rp until....your approved]
Thunder The Hedgehog
Thunder The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

https://sonicxworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnie Rabbot Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:29 pm

[Err....ah'm sorry, just a little new. Ah shall wait >_<]
Bunnie Rabbot
Bunnie Rabbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder The Hedgehog Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:20 am

[you can rp now]
Thunder The Hedgehog
Thunder The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

https://sonicxworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunnie Rabbot Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 am

Bunnie leaned calmly against the tree, eyeing the destroyed and disfunctional robot crushed beside her. She closed one eye, and her other eye was only a bit open, to make it seem as if she were asleep. She knew that in this postition it'd be easier to kill oncming robotics.
A voice came from her communicator in her robot arm.
''This is N.I.C.O.L.E. AI system speaking!'' A female non-monotone voice said. Nicole was freedom fighter's most avanced system, and was in charge of taking care of all robotic needs (information, shields ect ect.) The most advanced of it's time, all due respect for it was greatly acknowledged.
Nicole continued.
''The shields of your Robotic arms have been upgraded. You can now use them to deflect enemy attacks!'' She said in a joyfull sound.
Bunnie smirked, having needed that upgrade now.
''Thanks Nicole. That should help me pick them berries.'' Bunnie said to the AI's joy.
''Alright. I will inform you if there is anything to say.'' Nicole said and then shut down for now.
Bunnie went back to the same position of before, and continued watching for anything.
Bunnie Rabbot
Bunnie Rabbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down