Sonic Xtreme World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Thunder

2 posters

Go down

The Story of Thunder Empty The Story of Thunder

Post  Thunder The Hedgehog Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 am

Thunder neve knew he was a thunder elemental hedgehog and when he was born he was called Staz and when he was going home from school their was a thunder storm that made him become a thunder hedgehog and he rushed home to see his parents and he looked in the mirror and he saw he was a hedgehog his parents abandend him becuase he was a talkin hedgehog and then a light appeared from the storm and it was a guardian called Razuki he told me if i wanted to live llike a hedgehog and forget being on earth he told me to come to the hedgehog world he wiped his memorie of his world but he remember his parents but forgot everything eles. He was alot happier because parent hedgehogs came and took me into thir home and named me Thunder because i was a yellow hedgehog and he knew he was gonna be ok in this world and he made friends like Hydro and Blaze they were playng and they wanted to be my friends. I met Hydro in his lake he told me he had t guard it as a duty and i told him that my duty is to be the guardian of thunder and he said that if we fail and then we both said the world will fail. Blaze visits my hedgehog parents alot and so he meant me when he first visited when i came he was nice and so iv got a few friends to play with and also both a friend and enemie named Shadow who is good but evil. But iv got a happy life now
Thunder The Hedgehog
Thunder The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

https://sonicxworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Story of Thunder Empty Re: The Story of Thunder

Post  Ashe the hedgehog Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 am

that's a sad story, thunder, sorry bout' your past, but look now, you have hydro and me, i'll always be there to help!!!!
Ashe the hedgehog
Ashe the hedgehog
Team Peace member

Location : Hugging Shadow!!!!!!!!!! and with team peace on Tuesdays

Back to top Go down